Friday, April 28, 2006

You know you wanna go....


Credits: Erick needed a cool flier for his gig. IOD's Wicked Garden papers are AWESOME for what his style of music is. I also used their staple, tack, tape and tag from the Essential Elements pack. I also used a cream paper from their freebie that was in the April Muse. Stain brushes...hmm, I'll have to edit when I remember where I got those. Paper tear by Steph Krush. Paper tear action and inked edge action by Atomic Cupcake. Used a Photoblast action on the little cream strip. Alpha by Jennifer Pebbles. Fonts are AL Scratched and Carpenter.

If you're interested in going, email Erick for tickets.

3 comments:

The Gilles Family said...

I wanna go! I wanna go! :) The poster is AWESOME! Absolutely perfect for the music!

Tell Erick we're rooting for him!

TheCatLord said...

wow! that poster is so cool! i gotta know whare you got that alpha!
prolly won't make the concert, but i'm rooting for him too!!

Melissa Ives said...

That's an awsome poster...would definately catch my eye and interest! Great job!!!