Sunday, January 09, 2005

Eating and sleeping

I thought I should also periodically do a little update on McKenna's eating and sleeping habits.

Most babies by this point have transitioned to one nap a day but McKenna is still napping twice. There are pros and cons to either nap schedule so I'm happy either way. Currently her sleep schedule goes like this:

Wake: 6:45am
Nap: 8:45am - 10:15am
Nap: 1:15pm - 2:45pm
Bed: 7pm

This schedule varies up to a half hour in either direction but is generally pretty consistent.

Here is a list of the foods McKenna eats:

Blueberry bread or muffins, pancakes (plain), waffles w/syrup, any kind of cereal bar, Trix (dry), scrambled eggs, french toast strips, bananas, peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, apricots, cantaloupe, honey dew, chicken (preferably in nugget form), french fries, any type of ravioli (as long as its sauceless), green beans, peas, carrots, corn, sweet potato, steamed asparagus tips, black olives, Teddy Grahams, 'Nilla Wafers, cheese & cracker sandwiches, goldfish crackers, rice (any kind), pasta spirals, Gerber fruit snacks, Gerber fruit puffs, Gerber veggie crackers, Gerber banana cookies, Ritz crackers, Club crackers.

Ok I think that's it. I always say that my kid is a picky eater but I guess looking at it all typed out, that's a decent combination of foods isn't it?

No comments: