Saturday, October 02, 2004

Please Help!!!

I'll do an update post on McKenna soon but I really wanted to get this out there:

Myself, McKenna, my sister Melanie and my Mom will be participating in the Light the Night Walk in Newport Beach on October 17. Light the Night is a foundation that raises money for the research for a cure for Leukemia and Lymphoma.

I previously posted about Allie Scott who passed away on September 13 at 8 1/2 months old from AML - a form of Leukemia. We have joined a team called Allie's Angels that are walking in honor of Allie and we need your help to raise funds! ANY amount is a step towards finding a cure. Please, please take the time to read more about why we're walking and consider donating in honor of this beautiful angel.

Please visit our Light the Night page here.

No comments: