Friday, September 01, 2006

Where are we going?!?

I don't know where but Erick is quite excited about it! All I know is he has spontaneously planned a trip for us for September 18-21. The girls are staying with my sister (thanks Mel and Brian! We'll return the favor for you sometime!) and about the only thing I know is 1) I've never been there and 2) we could drive but we're going to fly. I can't imagine what he has in mind but he asked me a bunch of questions so that he could tailor-make the trip just for us. Here are some of the questions:

1) What is your favorite color?

2) Do you prefer being around people or solitude?

3) On a scale of 1-10, how adventurous do you want to be?

4) What is your favorite animal?

We were laughing hysterically because I am SURE he asked me #1 and #4 just to throw me off but he swears they're relevant. I'm a little scared that I answered "Sea Otter" and he replied with "That's a great answer." LOL what?? And no, it's not Sea World because we were just there and this is a place I have not been to before, according to Erick.

So I don't know where.....but I'm pretty excited that he is taking the initiative to plan something romantic for just the two of us! I hope I can get a couple of pics of the two of us together so that I can SCRAP IT! = D

9 comments:

Heather Heinzer said...

Hope you have a GREAT vacation and some great memories! What a guy you have there!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Shannon what a sweetie....HAVE fun wherever you end up!

Lauren Grier said...

lol I'd be scared hah.. especially over the sea otter. jk ;) Hope you have a wonderful time :D

Julie Jewels said...

Awww...Erick is so awesome!!
I'm totally curious to know where you're going! I can take some guesses, but I totally don't want to ruin it!

TheCatLord said...

what a great guy you got there!! have fun and show us the pics!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!

Jody Knapp said...

That is so sweet! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! I can't wait to find out, I am totally intrigued!

Anonymous said...

have a great vacation